Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What are you...?

Hello again, it looks like I have some new followers. Welcome!!

So I want to ask you, what are you reading or watching lately that you love?

Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling

I always get on a HP kick whenever there's a movie, and I'm re-reading the last one. I'm at a point where I want to slap Ron for being an idiot, but alas, I can't, because I know Ron comes back in the next chapter. Seriously though, he needed a good slap way earlier in the series. We all knew he liked Hermione, so why couldn't he just admit to himself? Well, boys will be boys. At least he got it eventually...

Watching: The Usual Suspects

I've actually never seen this before, and it's really good. Such a smart movie. I totally called the ending, even though I still considered it a shock. It was also a little funny to see some actors look so young in this movie, compared to now!

By the way, if you haven't read Graceling, The Hunger Games, or Water for Elephants (I haven't read that last one, but it does capture my interest!), then head off to
Todays Adventure and enter to win one! The contest August 8th, so you've got plenty of time to give it a peak.

YABQ

No comments:

Post a Comment